*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sam
  2. More storylines
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/954992-Sam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1604652
What happens when humans tread into the realm of nagas? You decide.
This choice: Female naga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sam

    by: TopBeehler
Sam was a 16 year old human sized naga.Sam had pale skin and long black hair that came down to her lower back and perfect D-cup breast.Sam had a long tail about 20 feet long.It was black with a red under belly.And Sam's eyes were dark red that looked like jewels.Sam was vary nice to humans even if thay didn't like nagas.One day Sam was sleeping near the Dridder forest when a human sized Dridder walked over and tied Sam up in her web.When Sam opened her eyes she was in a cave tied up in web."Hello thar my little snack."Sam looked over to see a Dridder the same size as her.Sam tried to run and scream but she was not vary strong."What's wrong little naga don't you like it here?Don't worry you'll be here soon any way."The Dridder said as she points to her belly.The Dridder opened her mouth and put Sam's head in first.Sam couldn't move so all she did was cry.The Dridder put Sam's breast in her mouth and said."Now that the hard part is over you should just slide right down."Sam's human half was now in the dridder's belly and the last of her tail was being gulped down.Sam was now fully in the Dridders belly."You were so tasty naga now just go to sleep and.....Who are you?"Sam heard the Dridder say this and could feel the Dridder moving.Then the dridder feel down and Sam starting to wonder what the Dridder saw.Just then Sam felt herself falling.Sam hit the grownd and looked up at the Dridder.The dridder's head was cut clean off and a hole was cut in her belly."Are you OK?"Sam looked up and saw a human.The human was male with Short black hair a black robe and 4 swords.He looked about 17 to."Yes thank you."The Boy looked at Sam and said"What's you name and what were you doing in Dridder forest?" "My name is Sam and I live in Dridder forest."The human look at her in shock."I better stay with you so you don't get eaten again."Sam looked at the boy and said."What is your name and why did you save me?"The boy looked into Sam's eyes and said."My name is Alex and I saved you.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/954992-Sam