*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Tiny Tree
  2. A Boring Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770808-A-Tiny-Tree
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...hit the christmas tree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Tiny Tree

    by: Bugmaker
"Wah!!," I stared down at the remote. "It fired something!," I said. "And it hit our tree!," I looked next to me at the perfect dressed up Christmas tree. "Hey, I thought it was bigger," I examined the tree it really seemed smaller. It had been almost 8ft in height a minute ago now it was barely 7ft. "It...it's moving?," it really was moving atleast I thought so. I was a bit scared, but I kept watching the slowly moving tree. As it was only 6ft in height and I could reach the top I knew it wasn't moving...it was shrinking!

I watched amazed as the tree passed my nose and kept shrinking. The process took a rush and before I knew it only reached my hips and was still shrinking. "I..I found a size changing remote," I picked the device up from the floor and carefully held it in my palm. "This is so cool," I smiled to and thought about the possibilities. The tree stopped shrinking around 10inch in height.

Next...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770808-A-Tiny-Tree