*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emily's Big Day
  2. Someone Outside
  3. A Boring Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770790-Emilys-Big-Day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...Emily looked bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Emily's Big Day

    by: Bugmaker
original by trumpetwrt


The first thing that caught my attention was our neighbor Emily. Her outfit suddenly looked too small on her, way to small. Then I realized, it wasn't the clothes that were too small, she had outgrown them.

She stood there, now dwarfing her brother. She had to be at least 7 feet tall. Dave was now looking way up at his suddenly much bigger sister.

"W...What is happening to you?,'' her brother asked her. Suddenly she came to her senses, she looked down at her brother and said "I think I had a growth spurt. A big one!.''

I couldn't believe my eyes, this sixteen year old was now the biggest person in town, and I was the one who made her that big!

``Mom,'' she yelled, ``Mom come look at me, I grew big!''

Her mother Claire came running out of the house, actually falling down when she tried to stop running as she looked up at her huge daughter.

``Honey, what happened to you,'' Claire yelled. ``You are a huge.''

Looking around at her now smaller surroundings, Emily began to laugh. "I am huh, maybe I'll get even bigger!''

Claire quickly tried to get her daughter in the house. Emily walked toward the house, but let out a huge laugh when she was taller then the door. ``We need a bigger house, I can't fit. I'm just too big!''

Emily walked over to their car. She tried to open the door but it was locked, When she tugged harder she ripped it clean from the car.

"Oops, looks like we need a new car too,'' she laughed. She tried to pick it up, but it was too heavy. Though she did manage to lift one side off the ground.

"I guess I need to grow some more,'' she laughed. She walked back over to her mother and gave her a hug. Normally Claire's huge boobs could be seen no matter what she was doing, but her teenage daughter was so big I could barely see Claire.

A number of people had come out of their houses to see what all the noise was. They were shocked to see a semi-nude girl as tall as truck.

"Look at all the short people,'' she laughed. As she walked back over to her family, Claire and Dave backed away. They were clearly scared of Emily, and I can't say I blamed them.

I looked down at the remote, seeing the power in my hand, I decided to.

You have the following choices:

1. Make Emily even bigger

*Noteb*
2. Make her mother and brother bigger as well

3. Grow someone in the crowd

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770790-Emilys-Big-Day