*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The female rapist
  2. HENTAI IS AWESOME BUT FMA ROCKS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607555-Full-Metal-Hentai/cid/942706-The-female-rapist
by kwud
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1607555
Full metal alchemist hentai story
This choice: Use Alphonseto have sex with a girl or have your own character have sex with him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The female rapist

    by: ESen
Alphonse Elric was waiting for his brother. They wanted to meet there after Edward had finished the state alchemist test he had to absolve regularly. While he was waiting he didn`t notice the girl that was entering the street where he stood. She went around him in the shadows and didn`t make any noise. When she stood right behind him she said in a mysterious voice: "Hey, you have to be Al. I`ve met your brother, Edward. He said something like "Okay, kill me, but do nothing to Al!" She laughed and Alphonse stepped back in fear. "I can tell you, your brother is dumb. As if I would ever kill anyone. Now he knows that, but... well, you know. The only reason for me to spend time with men... is the one thing we all are made for!" With that the mysterious woman grabbed his pants and ripped them off.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time for sex!

*Noteb*
2. Blowjob!

*Noteb*
3. Force him to eat her out

*Noteb*
4. Bring him to the place where she took Ed and use both of them

*Noteb*
5. More women come

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ESen (UN: jacktheblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kwud has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607555-Full-Metal-Hentai/cid/942706-The-female-rapist