*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yuffie
  2. Hollow Bastion
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/780739-Yuffie
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Yuffie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yuffie

    by: howdyboy
Sora wandered through Hollow Bastion looking for his friend Yuffie. She was always nice and he felt that she would listen to him. After walking for hours he gave up and decided to ask Aerith.
"Sora!" He turned to see Yuffie walking towards him, wincing every time her right foot touched the ground.
"Yuffie, hey! I wanted to tell you something,"
"Well, let's talk at my house," She grabbed his arm and took him to her house near the town's outskirts. When they went inside Yuffie took her boots off, moaning with satisfaction.
"Hey Sora, can you do something for me?"
"Sure, what is it?"
She moved her socked foot onto Sora's lap, "Can you give me a foot massage? I landed bad while fighting some Heartless and my feet have been hurting all day."

You have the following choices:

1. "Sure, Yuffie!"

2. "Ugh... I don't know if that's a good idea."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/780739-Yuffie