*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sandwich
  2. How it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609632-Chun-Li-shrink-story/cid/1028739-Sandwich
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1609632
Shrunk trying to sneak into Chun Li's apartment
This choice: Turns around and bends over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sandwich

    by: Badman
Chun-li spun around and bent over, showing you the behind you had just hours ago been pining for, and brushed her chinese dress, to show you her ass being clung to tightly by her brown tights. Chun-li looked over her shoulder with the same sour look on her face.
"You look nervous. What's wrong? Didn't you want to see the legendary butt of Chun-li?" she asked with contempt. Then she grabbed you and slammed you into her butt. It was a very strange sensation. Her butt was soft, and yet firm. For a brief moment you are able to enjoy yourself as you squeeze her soft butt cheeks in your hands... until Chun-li starts pressing you as hard as she could into her left cheek. You feel your body be pressed into her ass, and your entire body begins to flatten like a deflating balloon. When she finally removes her hand, she glances down at you on her butt.
"Look at you. Crushed and broken. And no one to blame but yourself."

"Now then," she declared, pealing you off, and looking at you in her hand. "I was thinking... I've got a pair of hot, doughy buns, and I was thinking of making a sandwhich. Problem is..." she said, moving you over her butt, and pulling her waistband away from her body, "I need some meat to put between the buns. You'lll just have to volunteer won't you?"

With that you plummeted into her pantyhose, and in mid fall, she let her waistband go, causing it to snap you right into her buttcrack. Then her cheeks began to compress, around you and crush you. You sream as loud as you can, but if Chun-li could hear you, she didn't care.

"Aah. Now this is simply perfect. How's the smell down there?"

Now she mentions it... stinks like sweat! Mostly because she's some kind of super athlete, and so sweat is only natural!

"My BUTT this is amusing. What ever shall we do now?" Chun-li said condesendingl

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continues pressing her butt cheeks together.

*Noteb*
2. Goes to sit down.

*Noteb*
3. Exercises

4. Remove you from her pants.

*Noteb*
5. ???

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Badman (UN: badman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609632-Chun-Li-shrink-story/cid/1028739-Sandwich