*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Up
  2. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/784917-Meeting-Up
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: Nothing happens while the girls are separated, but once they meet up. . .  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meeting Up

    by: Lizuka
"Brr...."

While Suzanne shuddered, Katlyn reached a hand around her back and patted it consolingly, "Yeah, that was terrifying..."

"Mm hm..." was the extent of the younger twin's reaction, though she did perk up a bit as she saw a pair of people walking into view of the house. "H-Hey!"

"Heya!" Wendy held one hand up in an effortless wave as she and Mel entered the driveway and saw the twins sitting on their bench nearby. "Heh. You two look like ya went and saw a ghost."

"Fortunately not..." Katlyn answered, before elaborating, "We had to do some things in the attic."

The looks on the faces of both of the Parsons' friends looked suitably spooked by the idea, but it was Mel who asked, "Did anything happen?"

And while both twins would've been happy to answer that, Suzanne did first, "N-Nope. Good thing, t-too..."

"Yup. Sooooo..." Wendy went silent for a second, but then she asked, "What're we going to do today?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lizuka (UN: lizuka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/784917-Meeting-Up