*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612003-Animated-Feet-For-You/cid/2420758-walk-up-to-her-and-offer-to-massage-her-feet-fo
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1612003
Wander around the world for anime girl feet!
This choice: walk up to her and offer to massage her feet for her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

walk up to her and offer to massage her feet fo...

    by: Fggf23
You approach her cautiously. “E-excuse me miss, would you mind a foot massage?” She looks at you confused, then narrows her eyes. You see a devious smile on her face. “Not at all,”she says. You sit on the bench next to her and begin to take off her right shoe and sock. She wiggles her toes slightly, causing you to blush. She appears to notice, but when you make eye contact she just smiles and doesn’t say a word. You begin rubbing her feet slowly for about 5 minutes. “You’re pretty good at this”,she says, “Have you…practiced?” she asks, tapping her feet on your right arm. You blush. “No, beginner’s luck”, you say, chuckling nervously. There is a brief silence. You decide to break the ice by beginning to rub her feet again and asking, “So, what’s your name?”. You notice her smirking “Rika… but that’s Mistress Rika to you”, she says, lowering her voice yet seemingly also demanding it, “Now get on your knees and…

You have the following choices:

1. Lick my feet

*Noteb*
2. Suck my toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fggf23 (UN: fggf23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612003-Animated-Feet-For-You/cid/2420758-walk-up-to-her-and-offer-to-massage-her-feet-fo