*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dr. Footsie
  2. "Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612020-Welcome-To-Creepville/cid/917268-Dr-Footsie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1612020
A girl trick-or-treats and a town, that wants her feet!
This choice: "Dr. Footsie", a mad scientist.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dr. Footsie

    by: Unknown
Watching out of the corners of her eyes, Kayla continued pacing down the street as if she hadn't noticed the shady person decked out it a lab coat, slacks, surgeon's mask, hair net, and shiny black leather shoes. "Its alright, Kays. They're just going the same direction as you. Don't get paranoid." She kept telling herself. But there was more paranoia then she thought was present. She slowed her pace, as did this person in the doctor costume. She started pacing quicker, just short of running, ("speed walking" as kids called it) as did the stalker. Then she stopped all the sudden. And so did this person. Kayla felt beads of sweat on her fore head and her heart started to pound in fear. Keeping a brave face, she turned around with false courage.

"Hey! Why are you fallowing me?" She demanded.
The stalking doctor came close.
"You will see soon enough, my dear." Came a raspy voice.
In a flash, the doctor pulled out a small can and sprayed Kayla with a white fog. She instantly recognized the scent from when she had surgery to get her tonsils removed. It was anesthetic gas! Sadly for her though, that was her last thought before slipping into unctuousness...

Kayla awoke on a hard bed in a brightly lit room. She was still woozy and couldn't think quite straight. Then, the doctor walked into the room.
"Ah, so you have come to, my sweet. How grand." came the same raspy voice.
"Who- Who are you? And where am I?" Kayla was still weak, but her anger and fear were strong in her voice.
"You may call me Dr. Footsie. And you're in my little play room." the voice replied.
Kayla cringed at the name. It would normally make her laugh, but considering the situation, what with her being captured and the boy warning her earlier, she was scared shitless.
"You have nothing to fear, dearest... as long as you cooperate." the doctor says as the mask was removed.
Kayla's eyes bulged so much they actually HURT from what she saw- A beautiful black haired woman stood there with an evil sneer. Her face was simply flawless; big full lips, almond shaped brown eyes, and pencil thin eyebrows. The looks of this "Dr. Footsie" would make any girl or woman green with envy, or any man have an instant erection.
"What do you want with me?" Kayla struggled to ask.
"Simple. I'm after a cute pair of feet. And a girl as adorable as you is bound to have cute feet." Dr. Footsie says, her voice still raspy..
Dr Footsie walked to Kayla and slipped her costume slippers off, leaving her stockinged feet in sight. Kayla whimpered as she caressed her feet, which were warm and slightly damp from sweat. Kayla couldn't move because the anesthetic hadn't warn off yet.

What was Dr. Footsie's next move?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612020-Welcome-To-Creepville/cid/917268-Dr-Footsie