*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack, a 13yr old boy
  2. Beginings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612921-A-tiny-adventure/cid/819586-Jack-a-13yr-old-boy
by Liam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1612921
It's in the title really.. A tiny guy/gal goes on an adventure.
This choice: Jack, a 13yr old boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jack, a 13yr old boy

    by: Liam
When he was born, Jack Dooly was just a normal healthy boy. 13 years later, and he is still perfectly healthy, but he's only a milimetre tall. His family all have special contact lenses (a bit like magnifying glasses) that allow them to see him. But one day he gets lost....

Jack was sat on his Dad's chest. They were watching TV. Dad fell asleep, so Jack jumped down, and went to see his big brother James. Dodging his little brother Tommy's feet, he ran to James's room. He was awake, but still led in bed. Jack climbed up the bed, and stood on James's chst, right in front of his face. He...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612921-A-tiny-adventure/cid/819586-Jack-a-13yr-old-boy