*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Watcher
  2. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51333-The-Watcher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Calarith  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Watcher

    by: .Wolfie.
Calarith spread his large, fan-like wings and leapt from the outside wall of the Arena. Swooping low, he sped over the dirt floor of the battleground, barely missing the twenty-foot wall that kept the fighters in their place as he reached the opposite end of the Arena. Already, people were starting to filter in, getting early seats for the day's bouts.
The great dragon shook his head, causing the tassels on his headfins to swish back and forth. Without warning, a gout of fire shot into the sky- the current Champion roaring his defiance to the would-be challengers. He knew that deep below, in the bowls of the great Arena, his challenge would be echoing through the stone hallways and passages, ringing in the ears of the combatants.
Smiling broadly, Calarith landed on the opposite wall, on a broad terrace made for the wealthiest of observers. His sharp eyes noted shadows behind the Arena's entrances.
It will begin soon, Calarith thought. On another terrace, much closer to the Arena's floor, the Arena master stood, preparing to begin the fighting.

You have the following choices:

1. Ryan vs Krath

*Noteb*
2. Tyger vs Marr

3. Elise vs Ressek

*Noteb*
4. Siph vs David Talis

5. Raven vs Johnathan Talis

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 .Wolfie. (UN: wolfie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51333-The-Watcher