*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elise's First Fight
  2. The First Arena Fighters
  3. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51571-Elises-First-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Follow Elise's story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Elise's First Fight

    by: .Wolfie.
Elise stopped at the top of the steps and headed towards the Arena entrance. That was where the fighters entered to battle it out. Just outside of the entrance was a roster. She still needed to check and see who and when she would be fighting. Some of the others were already gathered, including Tyger and Ryan. She could almost feel the hatred eminating from both of them.

Tyger she couldn't understand. She bore a lot of hatred towards humans in general, but focused most of it on Ryan, though her reasons were ones that Elise didn't know.
Ryan, on the otherhand, she thought she understood a lot more. They both were there against their will.

Elise waited for a moment for the others to filter away. Then she scanned the roster for her name. She found it easily, but then she saw her opponent.

You have the following choices:

1. Her opponent is Raven

2. Her opponent is Tyger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 .Wolfie. (UN: wolfie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51571-Elises-First-Fight