*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/973811--waiting-for-your-affair-to-arrive
by gugubu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1617726
One day, you come across a device which can transform you in any way - the transmogrifier!
This choice: ... waiting for your affair to arrive.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

... waiting for your affair to arrive.

    by: gugubu
... a stocky bolding father of two kids, Jeff and Sam.

Your son Jeff is 16 and plays for the high school foot ball team.

Your daughter Sam (short for Samantha) is Jeff's twin sister. She is a chearleader and also an A+ student.

Your wife Ami is a 34-year old slim business woman. Unfortunately you are not in a happy relationship at the moment because your wife often 'works late'. or so she tells you...

That's also the reason why you're cheating on her with Candy, your 29-year old 'bed bunny'.

***

That day, you're waiting for your affair Candy to arrive. Since you can't allow your wife to find out and because you are an inventer you invented something which allows her to drop by unnoticed: the Transmogrifier.

Now you wait for her to arrive...

You have the following choices:

1. ... but you don't know how she'll surprise you today.

2. ... by pizza delivery.

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gugubu (UN: gugubu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/973811--waiting-for-your-affair-to-arrive