*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His step mother walked in. (SSBBW)
  2. David
  3. Choices.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618808-A-very-unlucky-day/cid/881214-His-step-mother-walked-in-SSBBW
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1618808
Follow your character through a day filled with ssbbws and shemales.
This choice: His step mother walked in. (SSBBW)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His step mother walked in. (SSBBW)

    by: MeanderingFool
His step mother silently creeped in on him as he was bent over his wardrobe, picking up some clothes.
This was her habbit, she'd sneak her elephantine body into his room before silnelty closing the door as best she could before reaching out one hand and grabbing him inbetween the legs, then she'd push her huge fat body up against his much slimmer and shorter one so his body was almost dissapearing into her stomach as she fondled his cock and balls.
He bit his lip, her visits always left him feeling violated and disgusted with both himself and her, but he knew better than to fight against her lest her shemale daughter be allowed to punish him.
To his disgust he felt her lips on his ear and she whispered...

You have the following choices:

1. "I am going to fuck you senseless."

2. "Me and your Dad are going away."

*Noteb*
3. "You need a squashing."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MeanderingFool (UN: meanderingfool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MeanderingFool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618808-A-very-unlucky-day/cid/881214-His-step-mother-walked-in-SSBBW