*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Friend
  2. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792665-Giant-Friend
by Jon_24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1618982
What happens when you shrink in your hot best friends house? Click here! (male only)
This choice: Standing over you, looking down at you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giant Friend

    by: Jon_24
You look up at your giant friend. He's wearing black basketball shorts and a blue t-shirt. You look up at his giant legs, tall and brown, ascending up into the dark shorts. You look up in awe and fear at Mike as he stares down at you.

"Why hello" he says, his voice pounding loud. He bends over, placing his hands on his knees. His face gets closer to you, and you can see the giant and shimmering black pools in his eyes. "I'm sorry you shrank."

"You shrank me?" you yell out at the top of your lungs.

Michael shakes his head. "No, I found you like this last night. But, I thought I'd have a little fun with you if thats all right."

You almost jump up with excitement. You've always had fantasies about your friend. Now, here he is offering to have some fun with you at a centimeter tall. "Sure!" you yell. "What should we do?"

Michael thinks, "Well..."

Suddenly his hands descend on you tenderly. You jump up onto his finger, and you notice the fine fingernails and lines. Michael walks over to his bed where he sits up against the wall. Gently, he places you on...

You have the following choices:

1. his lips

2. his crotch

*Noteb*
3. his chest

4. his feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jon_24 (UN: jon_24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jon_24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792665-Giant-Friend