*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jimmy
  2. Who gets the power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/891372-Jimmy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Jimmy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jimmy

    by: Unknown
It was late in the afternoon, and you were as bored as you can be playing old videogames that you had probably beaten a million times before. Normally, you would be out doing something with friends, but tonight you kind of just felt like hanging around the house. You began to get frustrated after you had been stuck on the same level for a while and turned the game off. Your cell phone began to ring, and as you took it out of your pocket you saw your friend Jimmy's name on the caller ID. You immediately answered it.

"Hey, man! What's going on?" you casually ask him.

"Dude!! I just found the most awesome thing I think I have ever seen. I want to come over and show you, like right now. You busy?"

"Naw, come right on over. I'm not doing anything. What is it?"

"I gotta show it to you for you to believe it! Be there in a sec." he replied, pure excitement bristling in his every word.

"Alri--" you try to respond, but he already hung up. Ever since you had known Jimmy, he was impatient and easily excited. Still, you had always known him to be a good friend. After a couple minutes go by, you hear the doorbell ring. You knew Jimmy only lived a few streets down, but if that was him, he must've had to sprint to your house.

"Wow, must be important." you think to yourself."Or, knowing Jimmy, he could just want to tell me about some new prank he thought up..."

You go downstairs to the door to see that your twin sister, Heather, had already opened the door, but Jimmy was nowhere to be found. You walked up and stood next to her. She had long, wavy brunette hair and hazel eyes, and was a very attractive girl. You looked out the door as you stood beside her.

She began to call out the door, "Hello? Is anybod-- uh..." she was cut off as she stumbled back and began to shake a bit.

"Heather?! Heather, are you ok?" you worriedly ask.

All of a sudden she regained her composure, looking up at you, but her eyes seemed different. They looked... green.

"Dude!! I'm a chick!" she suddenly exclaimed. You just kind of stood there, shocked. "It's me, Jimmy! I told you you had to see it to believe it! I found this rock thing in my backyard... and after I touched it, I found out I could turn into this ghost thing and possess people. I'm totally your sister now!"

"What the hell, Heather?!" you yell at her, "Is this some sort of joke?"

"Naw, man. Check it out!" you see Heather's body shake again as her eyes fade back to their normal shade of hazel, just to see your tall, brown haired, green eyed buddy phase out of your sister's body and grin at you. He then phases right back into her body, which shakes again. She looks at you again with Jimmy's green eyes. "I'm totally serious for once. Isn't this freaking amazing?"

You just stare at him with a shocked look on your face for a while, unsure of what to say, until he (possessing her) looks down at your sister's body and starts to cup and squeeze her boobs in his hands.

"Whoa! What the hell are you doing? Don't do that with my sister's body."

"Oh right! Sorry man, my bad." he says through your sister, and once again steps out of her body. Your sister stumbles again before regaining her balance, her eyes hazel again. "Wha... what happened? Jimmy? When did you get here."

"Oh, uh, thanks for letting me in, Heather. Tim and I are gonna go up to his room. Come on Tim!" says Jimmy, grabbing you, still in shock, by the wrist and leading you up the stairs back to your room. Heather, still disoriented and confused, just decides to head back to her room.

Once y'all are back in your room you're almost bursting with excitement. "That was AWESOME!" is all you can manage to say.

"I know! It's SO awesome! Just think of what we could do with this! We totally have to do something with this, but I'm so excited I can't even think straight. Tim, you think for me. What're we going to do with this thing?"

"How about..."

You have the following choices:

1. You go possess some hot girl.

2. We pull some sort of prank.

3. We wait until class tomorrow.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/891372-Jimmy