*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/891544-Reasons-blame-and-washing-up-bowls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: We wait until class tomorrow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reasons, blame, and washing-up bowls

    by: Donorface
"How about we wait until class tomorrow?"
"What? Aww."
"Hey, we've got all the time in the world to make use of it, and we'll have more options and have had more time to think of stuff!"
"Yeah, yeah, thank you for another one of your lists."
"Lists?"
"As in you going off and listing every single reason you're going to do something. It's why that thing with the washing up bowl got so messy."
"Hey! Things were already out of hand by then!"
"No they weren't, everything was perfectly under control."
"The police showed up, Jimmy. That's when people usually call it as 'gone wrong.'"
"Strange."
"What?"
"Here I am with the power to possess anyone I want, and we're still talking about that thing with the washing-up bowl."
"You brought it up."
"Even stranger!"

The two of you continue debating your habits and lamenting that thing with the washing-up bowl until it's far too late to do anything with Jimmy's powers...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Donorface (UN: donorface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/891544-Reasons-blame-and-washing-up-bowls