*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chrissy orders everything
  2. 1 week later
  3. Chrissy's gain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621417-Mcdonalds-addict/cid/893764-Chrissy-orders-everything
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621417
When Chrissy starts to eat Mcdonalds, it gets a little out of hand...
This choice: Chrissy orders everything  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chrissy orders everything

    by: FatFan
"I want one of everything on the menu" Chrissy said greedily "supersized of course"

"excellent choice" the overweight cashier said irritatedly as she looked down at Chrissy, Chrissy who had been in every day for the past week eating far more than she had, and yet didn't gain as much weight, the cashier hated that about her. How she was gaining weight with ease whilst Chrissy ate two or three times more than she did and had not gained nearly as much. Right now the Cashier weighed about 400lbs whilst Chrissy only weighed 200. Still, when Chrissy first stepped foot in the McDonalds she weighed no more than 100lbs, she was slender and had nothing really to her, no curves, no breasts, she was like a rake.However now she was filling out very nicely, her breasts had grown four sizes over the 100lbs, her hips and ass stuck outwards giving her some very sexy curves, her belly was round and soft, always poking out from under her shirts especially her beautiful love handles that always showed themselves off from under any shirt she had, even her face had gotten softer.
"By the way..." the cashier muttered "you've been in here every day for the past month and a half, are you TRYING to gain weight?"

Chrissy looked at the Cashier and smiled warmly "well kinda" she chuckled "This food is so good that i will do anything to get more, even gain weight. I don't care if i got too big to move, just so long as I could get more McDonalds"
"so you're addicted then?" the cashier replied
"well i'm not addicted...i could stop at any time, but why would i want to?" Chrissy laughed
"fair enough" the cashier nodded "go find a place to sit down, i'll bring you your meal when it is ready"
"well could you bring me each bit when it is ready" Chrissy said "it'll take too long to wait for it all to be done"
"fine" the cashier sighed as Chrissy walked off to find a place to sit, the Cashier looked at Chrissy with a hint of jelousy and then got to work making her order.

The hours passed as Chrissy ate everything brought to her and even ordered more, by the time she was done her belly was big and completly stuffed to bursting point, she looked at the clock up on the wall and belched, it was 8am and now she had to get to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. work

2. school

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatFan (UN: fatfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621417-Mcdonalds-addict/cid/893764-Chrissy-orders-everything