*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue running home
  2. Run home
  3. Abduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1447021-Continue-running-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621968
One day you are abducted by aliens and are infected by a strange virus. Gay sex is ok
This choice: Continue running home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Continue running home

    by: Unknown
You cursed your new tits for their constant jiggling, it was making running a pain but you guessed it was still better than skittering on the ground like that head from the Thing. It wasn't far from your house, and you were glad nobody saw you. Your mind was racing, if this wasn't a dream, then maybe one of your parents would be able to help you out. You knew your Mom and Sisters were home, but your dad wouldn't be home until later. Hopefully she would know what to do, but you couldn't imagine how. As you walked up the driveway, your neighbour, Mr. Andrews stared at you, his face clearly showing his shock, or worry that he had gone insane. You rushed up to the door and barged inside. You closed the door behind you and walked into your living room to find.

You have the following choices:

1. Your Mother reading a book.

*Noteb*
2. Older and younger sister watching a movie.

3. Nobody.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1447021-Continue-running-home