*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go with Zach.
  2. Go for help at the party
  3. Abduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1448260-Go-with-Zach
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621968
One day you are abducted by aliens and are infected by a strange virus. Gay sex is ok
This choice: Go with Zach.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go with Zach.

    by: Unknown
"Yeah, he has been gone for awhile." You nodded your head, amused at his ignorance. "I'll go with you."

"Great!" Zach grinned and stood up. Then thinking of his girlfriend, he looked down. "Uh, you gonna come Ashley?"

"No." She said groggily. "I think I'm a little too drunk for a walk in the dark. Have fun."

Zach took you by the arm and pulled you along, past the circle of light the bonfire and torches were giving off. The night was bright with stars so it wasn't so hard to see, and when you looked at Zach you caught him staring at you. "See something you like?" You heard Sarah's voice say. Jesus I am drunk, why did I say that?

"I'll say." Zach said. "You've got to be the hottest girl in school."

You realised that your new nipples were rock hard, and it wasn't from the cold. What is happening? "Well you're not too bad either, stud." You spoke again. Ok, that was not me. Your body strutted up to Zach. "Don't think I haven't seen you staring at me."

"I don't think you mind too much." Said Zach, grinning. You pushed up to him, your breasts squeezing against his muscular chest.

"No I don't." You whispered, and kissed him. Ok, this was ridiculous. It was bad enough that your best friend now had his hands on your crush's tits, but that he was now kissing your mouth. Your hand reached down to his jeans, loosening them with ease and pulling his throbbing cock out. You began pumping. "I can't believe this is happening." He said.

"Imagine how I feel." You said, and it really was you who spoke that time. You continued to vigorously fondle him as he pulled your tank top down, revealing your lacy black bra. "Feel away. " Sarah's voice said, in the most seductive way you could imagine. His big footballer hands groped and fondled, reaching under the cups of your bra and pinching your nipples. Your pussy was becoming wetter and wetter. As you kissed him, you wondered if he knew there was stubble rubbing against his face. The feeling of kissing another dude was bizarre, but you didn't have much choice, and it was starting to feel.....not that bad.

Suddenly, you felt yourself push Zach down to the grass, he laid there, his penis erect in the air. You wordlessly slipped over him, expertly landing his cock right into your new pussy. No no no no no. His thick member filled your new equipment, and as your hips started pumping, you were amazed, you had never felt anything like it before. It was....."Yes! Yes! Yes YES!"....incredible.

You hadn't had sex as a man before, so having your first time on the other end was strange enough. But you couldn't think of anything better as you your hips gyrated and shook. Zach moaned in pleasure, clearly enjoying himself. You yourself were making a lot of noise, you wondered if they could hear you at the party....It didn't matter now, nothing mattered now. As you pumped harder and harder, you felt yourself building to a somewhat familiar feeling, but more powerful. And when it hit, you felt the greatest pleasure you had ever felt. Warmth ran through your body as your muscles contracted. This is way better than being a guy. You moaned in intense pleasure, Zach made similar noises.

Suddenly, things got even weirder. The pleasure halted abruptly, as did all feeling of Sarah's body. When you say the tentacles peeking into your field of vision as you looked down at Zach, you knew what had happen. You slid down Sarah's cleavage, your feelers probing the contours between the mounds of flesh. You plopped down on Zach's chest, and you got a look at his face. He was staring back, a look of horror and clear confusion on his face. "Mark?!"

Before you could try to explain, you skittered forward and began attacking Zach's head. Tentacles slid around his neck as he gulped in terror, while many of your other appendages probed his face, sliding into his ears. nose, eyes and mouth. Your face was titled up slightly , as your neck was the focal point for the tentacles to work from. Strange sucking and slurping sounds came from the tentacles and Zachs head. Your heard a loud 'crack', and within moments your found yourself face up. As your tentacles slid into Zach's body, you felt a familiar, male shape, but more importantly, you felt your new cock inside Sarah's pussy. You looked up at Sarah's body, first at her pumping hips, her curved belly, the two glorious mounds heaving from their lace prisons and......

A headless neck sprouting a cluster of writhing tentacles. "Jesus Christ!" You moaned in Zach's voice. Where the fuck is Sarah's head! You heard a scurrying beside your head and looked to the side. You were surprised to find Zach's head, who had grown his own set of tentacles! Zach's head clambered up Sarah's still moving body and slid easily into the neck hole, the tentacles joining happily.

Zach looked down at you. "That was amazing Zach, do you want to go again?" He said, with Sarah's voice.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Why not.....

2. Gotta get out of here!

*Noteb*
3. Swap back.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1448260-Go-with-Zach