*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622154-The-Revolution-of-Humans-and-Anthros/cid/800687-They-are-in-bed-alright-but-this-is-not-for-ch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1622154
For years, humans have been tiny pets for anthros to play with. No more. 9,340+ Views
This choice: They are in bed alright, but this is not for children to see.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They are in bed alright, but this is not for ch...

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
As Jessy looked at Jay, she kissed his lips. The two of them were naked, with most of their bodies under the covers, as it were.

"Jay," she said. "What do you think that my father would say if he saw us right now?"

"I wouldn't know," Jay said. "It's not like I knew my parents myself. Your father was the closest thing to a father that I'd ever have."

"I just wish that he could see what we have done," Jessy said, as she got out of bed and started to get dressed.

The outfit was a mixture of civilian clothes and military uniform. Most of the group tended to dress the same way, as it would help fighters, especially the humans, to identify who was on whose side, especially during night raids.

"I wouldn't worry about that," Jay said, as he also got up and got dressed. "He would be proud of you."

"I know," Jessy said."I mean, it's been seven years since that day we went to his house and found the glove, and the book."

"Yah well we best get ready," Jay said. "After all, we have to..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Check out the new recruits."

*Noteb*
2. Brief the Raiders."

3. Check out the new shrink/grow gloves."

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622154-The-Revolution-of-Humans-and-Anthros/cid/800687-They-are-in-bed-alright-but-this-is-not-for-ch