*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1028028-Outer-Left
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Outer Left  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Outer Left

    by: Bubba Shanks
I decided to try the outer left, It had all sorts of female body parts all over the walls, shelves, and racks. I had read the isle sign and it had "Female Parts That Won't Affect Reality" written on it and decided since I was a female and it might be bad to mess with reality this would be the best suited isle for me. There seemed to be sections as I walked down the row devoted to different parts all neatly categorized . There were heads, hands, feet, legs, arms, torsos, sex parts, and even full bodies near the back. They even had parts from every color and race of people Imaginable. I could not understand it but it seemed like there was an unlimited selection in this space, yet I already knew that where I was and what I was seeing was impossible already. I had figure out how I was going to buy and use these Items. I figured that if I took an item up to the register at the front they would probably better explain what was happening. So I decided I would pick out...

You have the following choices:

1. A New Head

2. Some New Limbs, Like Hands Feet or Maybe a New Rack or Vagina

*Noteb*
3. A Brand New Body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bubba Shanks (UN: bubbashanks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1028028-Outer-Left