*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1028727-Go-Home-and-Expirement-With-What-I-Felt-Earlier
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Go Home and Expirement With What I Felt Earlier  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Go Home and Expirement With What I Felt Earlier

    by: Bubba Shanks
I decided I wanted to go home and try somethings with my new ability. I realized that although the anime head was cute, It would definitely draw a lot of attention, and considering the fact that I would be carrying around three female heads. I decided that the less attention I drew the better. So I put down the anime head and picked up the the head with the green eyes and highlighted hair and placed it on my neck, once again I felt a disorienting flash as my point of view switched from the anime head on the counter to the blond highlighted head.. I put the other heads along with my original in a bag that Jess gave me and I walked out of the sore back in to what I remembered as reality as I knew it. Suddenly my cell phone rang, it was a text message from my Mom saying that she was taking my brother and sister out to eat at the local pizza shop and that they would not be home for a while. This was perfect for what I had in mind, I could wear my new head home and even have some time to myself with out any one being the wiser.

I walked over to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. I was in luck, the next bus was scheduled to arrive in two minutes. Six minutes later the bus arrived and I embarked. I felt so excited riding the bus home, I knew that tonight was going to be a night to remember. I would get to test my abilities and have some fun in between. Soon after the bus pulled up to my stop and I payed my fare and got off. I walked a few blocks until I arrived home.

I unlocked the door and immediately rushed up to my room. I locked my bed room door and began to strip off my clothes. It then hit me that I didn't have the best figure in the world. I found my self wishing that I had got a few other things from the part shop, but all was well for now. I could always visit the shop later. Besides it wasn't that I had an ugly figure, just not a drop dead gorgeous figure. but with my new head I knew I looked way more beautiful than I ever did before. I felt curious then as to how I looked, so I took my bag of heads over to my dresser and I placed them neatly in a row in front of the mirror on top of it. I looked in the mirror and was surprised at how much more tan I looked, it must have been because the head I was wearing had tan skin to begin with. I looked the same as I always did sans the new head and tan skin. I had nice curves around my waist which tapered nicely to my back side, I kept my self shaved clean and I was usually a little paler down there. I then turned my attention to my modest b-cup breasts, I liked them but I knew that eventually wanted to get and upgrade. That's when I decided I wanted to suck on my own nipple first. I really never had a sexual partner before so my curiosity was what started me off, I knew it would take a little bit for me to get excited so , I thought a little playing with my self would also be a good way to start.

I decided that my blond head would be the first to go, so I pulled on my head and neck and removed my highlighted head. I set it own on the finished oak dresser and picked up the blond head and placed it on my neck. I then pulled off the blond head, tucked it under my arm, and went over and laid on my bed. I turned my head to face my body which looked strange yet erotic with out a head on its shoulders, and then looked at my boobs. I felt excited as I began sucking on my own nipple, it felt strange and arousing at the same time, it felt strange because it felt like somebody else was sucking on my nipple while it was me at the same time. I felt myself begin to get excited and my hand moved down and began to rub my pussy. Then just be fore I could hardly take it any longer, I pulled my head back from my breast and shoved it in my crotch. I began to lick my self and soon climaxed. I could no longer control my self as I felt the throws of the orgasms coming over me. Eventually my orgasms began to wane and I regained control over myself. I was exhausted, panting, and I felt better than I ever did before. I began to think where would I go next, what would be better than this. I decided that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I Would Try on Two Heads at Once

2. I Would Go Back to the Shop for an Upgrade

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bubba Shanks (UN: bubbashanks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1028727-Go-Home-and-Expirement-With-What-I-Felt-Earlier