*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/2213336-Pregnant-belly
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Pregnant belly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Pregnant belly

    by: Unknown
you look and see a wide choice of bellies, from normal looking one to very pregnant ones. you reach on and grab the pregnant belly with a tag saying "twins", as you look it over on the inner side of it a slice or split, being curious you read the tag again on it back it said "transfer able", and who the original owner was, which said it was some one from Texas.

you think what the heck it wouldn't hurt anything, and you take back to the casher, as you are paying you ask "what does transfer able mean"?, the casher smiles and says "means you can add more to this body such as add more babies, but a few years back someone found a way to take pregnancies from already pregnant women".

you say "wow", think if you be able to that. than the employee said "But no one believes that, one being it happened years ago, and two we sell pregnancies here, so there wouldn't have to happen. and that would be 10$ please".

you pay and have the belly put in a plastic bag. you walk but are caught by the employee again saying "if your come again I interest you into the full torso sets, plus they are on sell for two weeks", you say "thank you" and head out the door. walking to your car you decide to go home.

at home no one is there you live alone.

you find your pregnant Aunt in the living room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. find no one home (test out the belly)

2. find your pregnant Aunt (take her pregnancy while she sleeps)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/2213336-Pregnant-belly