*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3440872-find-your-pregnant-Aunt-take-her-pregnancy-whi
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: find your pregnant Aunt (take her pregnancy while she sleeps)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

find your pregnant Aunt (take her pregnancy whi...

    by: None
Returning home you find your sleeping pregnant aunt at 7 months lying on the bed, for a moment you look at her belly and wonder what it would be like to have it, then you look at the artificial pregnant belly, which for some reason has become flat, after a moment you put it on and it just soaks into your body merging with your belly and it seems as if there is nothing there at all, a little panicked you wonder how to steal your aunt's pregnancy, the moment you focus on her belly, it starts to shrink until it becomes completely flat, her breasts also shrink to B cups, at the same moment your belly starts to grow from completely flat to a 7 month pregnant belly, your breasts also grow from C cups to huge D cups even bigger than your aunt's, suddenly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone enters the room...

*Noteb*
2. aunt wakes up...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: nowe333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3440872-find-your-pregnant-Aunt-take-her-pregnancy-whi