*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/933689-Talk-to-an-employe
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Talk to an employe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Talk to an employe

    by: Wendy
This is all to mutch so you ask an employee.

"Um, what is this place" You ask a young woman, at least he looks like a young woman from the back but when she turns around she doesn't have breasts and judging by how tight their pants are you can see she's not a she but a he.

"Oh you must be new hear" The employee says " OK We're a um, well the closest term though not entirely accurate is a Magical store. We sell body parts that you can attach to yourself the parts on the outer wall don't affect reality while the parts on the inner walls adjust reality so it's like you've always had them,Mall parts on the right female parts on the left, the exception to that is the back of the store where full bodys are sold that do both, there easier to store that way and changing rooms are over there. The inner wall in the back has hermaphrodite parts"

You have the following choices:

1. Continue talking to Employee

*Noteb*
2. Inner back wall (Hermaphrodite parts)

3. Outer Back wall (Full bodies)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wendy (UN: 3oct1111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/933689-Talk-to-an-employe