*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dylan and Connor
  2. Foot Hunters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633708-Foot-Hunters/cid/836204-Dylan-and-Connor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1633708
This story follows the adventures of the newly formed "Foot Hunters" group of boys.
This choice: Dylan and Connor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dylan and Connor

    by: Unknown
Dylan and Connor enter the gym.
"Yo should we stay in the actual equipment room, or should we go to the locker room?"
Dylan says.
"Lets go to the locker room, it's more likley that people will be barefoot in their, or at least not have shoes on."
In the locker room they see John. He is 12 years old and has size 11 feet. He is sweaty and has just finished up his workout. He is sitting on a bench by his locker. He is wiggleing his toes inside his black ankle socks.
"What do we do?"
"We either attack now or wait."
"If we wait he might get into a shower or leave!"
"I know, here follow me." Dylan says.
The two of them get on the ground and crawl under the bench. Dylan slowly crawls under the very wide bech to Johns side. Suddenly Dylan stops, fear has set in. He hasn't made a hit of his own yet. What if this all goes wrong. Then he feels something that reassures him. Connor places his fingers into the opening of Dylans sock. He slowly removes Dylans right sock, making sure to run his finger down Dylans sole. He then lightly tickles Dylans toes. Finally he places his tongue on Dylans arch and holds it there for several seconds. After this Dylan, feeling reassured, crawls the rest of the way down under the bench. He reaches Johns feet. John is sitting with his feet sitting on their toes, the Arch is right in Dylans face! Dylan holds his breath. Suddenly John lifts his right foot and removes the sock. He hangs the barefoot under the bench, his pinky toe is literally in Dylans a centimeter away from dylans nostril. What does Dylan do?

You have the following choices:

1. It's Now or Never!

2. Wait, it might get better

3. Connor acts before Dylan

4. Another boy enters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633708-Foot-Hunters/cid/836204-Dylan-and-Connor