*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. stands up and washes his body
  2. get his attention
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639031-shrunk--at-world-strongman/cid/2902715-stands-up-and-washes-his-body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1639031
shrunk at worlds strongest man contest
This choice: stands up and washes his body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

stands up and washes his body

    by: akatheguy
After yelling and screaming at Mariusz for a few minutes you realised it was useless; he was either asleep or ignoring you deliberately. You decided you would have to climb out of the bowl of muscle you had been placed in and move up to his ear, but just as you were about to do that Mariusz's eyes opened wide and you resumed your shouts. Still nothing, and now Mariusz was standing up in the bath. You watched in horror as he leaned forward to grab liquid soap, which he squirted onto his hands. You could do nothing about this, absolutely nothing. Mariusz's movements threatened to throw you into the soapy water below and god knows what would happen if you fell into that - you could end up inside the plughole!

The polish strongman stretched out his body, briefly flattening the bowl of muscle that was now your home, and you nearly tumbled out of it but grabbed on at the last minute.

You grabbed on desperately to the wet, slippery skin, then smelt a strong smell of soap. You couldn't look around but you knew what was coming - Mariusz was about to wash his body and, as a result, you! Screaming desperately for the giant to hear you, your cries were drowned out by the simple sound of Mariusz placing his hand on his bulbous pecs beneath you, which he began to massage. Mariusz sighed, the shoulder you were perched on pumping incessantly, throwing you all over the place and displacing your grip. You clambered up, trying to find safety, but there was no such thing when on the unaware body of a muscled giant such as this. 23 inch biceps rubbed the soap into his torso with absurd ease and you felt the power of their movement, like enormous pistons creating ungodly levels of energy. Then the light went out as a hand the size of a city block descended down towards you and you screamed in panic.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 akatheguy (UN: akatheguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
littleguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639031-shrunk--at-world-strongman/cid/2902715-stands-up-and-washes-his-body