*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Daddy's Birthday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/825210-Daddys-Birthday
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1639206
Jenny would do anything for her daddy! 15K+ views. Add your best stuff here!
Chapter #1

Daddy's Birthday

    by: Texienne
Jenny and Tammy worked hard all afternoon to have dinner ready for Daddy when he came home. Jenny made his favorite steak dinner while Tammy baked a birthday cake that said "We Love You Daddy!"

Before he arrived, Tammy slipped into low-rider jeans and a sexy halter top that showed side-boob, the little tramp. Jenny loved her, but she didn't like how Tammy was so hot to get more of Daddy's attention. Jenny really wished her little sister would pick some nice boy to date instead. Just to make sure, the older sister changed into a cute black miniskirt to show lots of honey-colored leg and a pink blouse just thin enough that her bra hinted through.

A bit later, she decided she would up the ante. She slipped into the bathroom to take off her bra. Her tits weren't Tammy's 34DDD cups, but with her slender waist, 32D looked plenty hot. She especially loved how her candy-pink nipples, the size of quarters, tilted slightly upward. The weight of her sister's boobs guaranteed they could never do that.

Satisfied, she slipped back into her blouse, smiling when she saw her nipples faintly through the fabric, then straightened her hair. She might not have the bigger tits, but she reminded herself how lucky she was to be strawberry-blond, instead of Tammy's raven black.

The sisters shared a wonderful dinner with Daddy, which he enjoyed, especially when they fought over the right to feed him birthday cake. They wound up with Jenny on Daddy's lap and Tammy hugging him from behind as they alternated. Jenny thrilled to feel Daddy's hand on the bare skin of her thigh, holding her from sliding off.

Then Tammy brought out her gift, a fine looking new wallet. She got a warm hug from Daddy. After that, Jenny breathed deeply, took his hands and declared what her gift would be.

"Daddy, I have a present upstairs, and I'll get it in a minute, but for my real gift, I've decided to do absolutely anything you ask me to do, no matter what it is."

A quiet gasp from Tammy told her that she knew exactly what Jenny was hoping Daddy would ask for.

Daddy's eyebrows rose slightly in surprise, but he smiled, to her relief. "Well, now, that's really something, honey. I'm not sure what you might be mean when you say 'anything', though."

She'd seen him checking out her nipples pressing through the blouse several times during dinner, and he'd looked at her plenty of times before. She knew exactly what she was thinking of, and hoped he knew it. She hugged him, kissed him on the cheek, and whispered, "I'm willing to do absolutely anything, Daddy."

"Wow," Tammy said softly. "Wow."

"So I have to pick something and you'll do it?" He smiled again. "How many wishes do I get?"

She up looked into his eyes, wondering if he could feel her nipples stiffening against his ribs. "As many as you want, for as long as you want. I'll always be your girl, Daddy."

"I see." Daddy nodded. "I'll think about it overnight and tell you my first wish in the morning."

She'd managed to tell him! She'd wanted to for years, and now he finally knew! That night she rubbed three orgasms out wondering what he would choose before she could fall asleep.

In the morning, she and her sister had Daddy's breakfast ready before he came down, and just as he promised, he let her know what he would have her do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texienne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/825210-Daddys-Birthday