*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/829972-Daddy-wants-her-to-help-him-with-his-hobby
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1639206
Jenny would do anything for her daddy! 15K+ views. Add your best stuff here!
This choice: Daddy wants her to help him with his hobby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Daddy wants her to help him with his hobby

    by: Texienne
First, Daddy sent Tammy ahead to school. "You're not ready to be involved in this yet," he told her. She pouted, but left without arguing.

Daddy smiled and sat in his big chair, inviting Jenny to sit in his lap. She giggled and jumped on, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to give you one chance to back out, sweetheart," he told her. "The stuff my buddies and I do, we could use a few more girls than we have, so I really want you to join in. Especially since they are going to love having a babe like you around. You will be very popular."

Jenny giggled. She'd never heard Daddy call her a 'babe' before. Then, to her surprise, he slipped his hand over her breast and squeezed lightly. "Yeah, they'll love having you. And I guarantee they will have you a lot, if you do it."

She bit her lower lip a little, but decided she liked this. She'd fantasized having sex with Daddy so many times, so this was actually kind of hot. As Daddy continued massaging her tit gently, she was getting wet.

"Here's the thing, sweetheart," he said gently, "if you do what I want, you will definitely have sex with many people. You may have sex with every one of my friends at some point or another. And you're going to have sex with people you might not be able to imagine wanting to do it with, right now. Have you had sex yet?"

She looked up at him shyly and nodded. He was still massaging her tit, and he surely could feel her nipple stiffening underneath his thumb. She asked, "Is it okay with you?"

He smiled. "I'm glad. You've always been trying so hard to get me to hit on you, I was afraid you were saving yourself for me."

Her mouth hung open for a moment, then she asked, "You noticed?"

He nodded, still massaging. "Of course I noticed, and I have wanted so much to take you and make love to you like you wanted. I kept myself from you because if the CPS heard I was making love to one of my underage daughters, they'd take you two away from me."

She slipped her tee up above her bosom and then undid the front closure on her bra. He brushed the cup aside and cupped her bare breast. She breathed in slowly as he resumed the massage, a warm glow spreading through her body.

"I'm not underage now, Daddy," she told him.

"I know. But I've decided not too make love to you until you agree to join my group. So you've made love to guys. How about girls? Tried a girl yet?"

She let out a little moan, then giggled. "I kiss girls. And a friend of mine sucked my titties once. She kinda rubbed on me too, through my clothes."

"I wish you let her keep going. Next time you see her, why don't you ask her to finish?"

She giggled and moaned again. The things he was doing to her nipple were really delicious.

"If you join my group, you'll be having sex with girls as well as guys. Not just kissing, You'll be eating their pussies and everything. And the rest of the group will be watching. Are you ready for that?"

His massage had her so horny now, her ears were ringing. She took a deep breath, then said, "If you fuck me right now, Daddy, I will do anything with anyone in any group you want. I'm your girl forever."

"That's what I wanted to hear," he smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

The kiss turned quickly into deep tonguing. They spent the rest of the day 'sealing the deal', in the living room, the kitchen, and both of their bedrooms. They sucked and fucked and when he was tired he had her rubbing out orgasms in front of him and even learning how to use her momma's old toys. He even introduced her to her first anal sex. Every hole she had was sore by the time Tammy got home, but she was in heaven. All she could tell Tammy was that Daddy promised to let her in on the secret once she turned eighteen. She did also tipped her little sister off that Daddy was fine with his girls being sexually active, but Tammy just giggled and said she'd figured that out ages ago! Since Jenny considered Tammy only just barely old enough for sex, she wondered how long 'ages' actually was!

Even though Jenny was tired, she had to dress up after dinner, because they had a 'meeting' that night. She began to learn then about the amazing things they were doing!

NOTE: Choice "Daddy's Girl Appendix" is not a continuation of the story. I 'm using this item to add notes for myself and anyone else who wishes to contribute, with details about Jenny's world and her lovers as they evolve. Writers don't have to be consistent with them, but can use them as guidelines if they wish.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texienne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/829972-Daddy-wants-her-to-help-him-with-his-hobby