*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/826560-Introduction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1639771
Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
Hello there. My name is Ashley Wilkins and I'm a student at Ruby City all-girl high school!

Since you're reading this interactive story, I take it that you're interested in learning about the strange events that have taken place in Ruby High. But first, I wanna tell you a little bit about myself.

I've lived in Ruby City for my entire life. My father, Robert, works in an office, while my mother, Hayley, stays home all day. I have an 8-year old sister named Emma who attends Ruby City elementary school. I'm currently in the 10th grade in Ruby High. I excel in most of my classes, including literature and gym. I have blonde hair and, well, I'm pretty much you're average teenage girl.

But my life isn't all average. The best examples that I can give you are the events that have taken place in Ruby High. Strange things have happened to me just in this past year in 10th grade! But I'm not the only one to encounter these problems.

Take, for instance, Chloe Miller, the head of the school's cheerleading squad. During football games at Ruby City all-boy high school, she would lead her team to cheer on the home side. She's one of the most popular seniors in Ruby High, but she is also one of the meanest people that you could ever meet. It is true that she is a very pretty girl, and everyone else in the school would agree, but she does tend to be a Pre-Madonna most of the time. But no one expected what happened to her in the past year.

Or maybe you'd prefer to hear the story of Kelly Griffin. She's a good friend to me, but she is judged by the rest of our class for being a scene kid, or even a goth, although she does tend to dress over the top most of the time. She can be a little bit shy at times, but once you get to know her, she's one cool chick. But this past year, the strangest things had happened to her.

There's also the story of Anna Whitworth, one of the freshmen in Ruby High. Although I don't like to mention it, the first thing that you'd notice about her is that she is incredibly overweight, considering her young age. And because of her weight, she is constantly picked on in the school, mostly by Chloe Miller. But no one expected what happened to her in the past year.

Although stranger things has happened in Ruby High, these four examples are the ones that I could name on the top of my head. But which story do you wish to follow?

Remember, this is an interactive story, so feel free to make an addition or two, just as long as you follow the rules in the story description.

So who's it going to be?

You have the following choices:

1. Ashley Wilkins, sophomore

*Noteb*
2. Chloe Miller, head cheerleader

*Noteb*
3. Kelly Griffin, scene kid

*Noteb*
4. Anna Whitworth, fat freshman

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/826560-Introduction