*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Choices?
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/826570-More-Choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1639771
Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!
This choice: More choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Choices?

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
You want more choices? Well, okay then.

The students are not the only ones who have these weird experiences. Sometimes its the teachers that have these strange encounters.

Take, for examples, Miss Oakdale, the gym teacher, and one of the meanest women that you could ever meet! Every day she'd have the entire class doing laps around the track just for the slightest sound! We hardly get a chance to do any sports, other than laps, and all because of her. No one in the school likes her. In fact, her first name is Barbara, so many girls in the school would call her 'B.O'. Whatever she experienced, she deserved every single minute of it, and everyone else would agree!

Or there's the chemistry teacher, Mrs. Diana Saunders. She's slightly nicer than Oakdale, but still pretty strict. Unlike Oakdale, Mrs. Saunders is far more prettier, and you can even have a decent chat with her outside the school. She is even married with 3 kids! But during class, she can be pretty crazy. She would even drink some of the chemicals in their flasks to prove how harmless they are! Too bad she drunk one potion that proved to be truly life-changing!

Sometimes you don't even need to be a part of the school at all to have these strange experiences!

Earlier this year, my younger sister, Emma, came into Ruby High after being dropped off by my parents, who were waiting to pick me up from school. But after she accidentally bumped into someone, she actually swapped bodies with her!

And just a few weeks ago, my mother came with me to parents evening! But as we waiting to talk to one of my teachers, my mother began to change! I'd love to say that I've never been so humiliated in all of my life, but with the things that I've experienced, it wouldn't be true.

Four more examples of the strange events that take place in Ruby High, just to name a few! But which one would you like to follow?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/826570-More-Choices