*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the Stranger
  2. More Choices?
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/892230-Meet-the-Stranger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1639771
Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!
This choice: Somebody else (your choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meet the Stranger

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Erin Strange was a very shy girl. She rarely talked to others, but she very much liked talking to herself. Most of the time, it would be an inaudible mumble or a short whispered conversation to a mirror while she was in her locker. Other than that, she seemed very nice.

I walked up to her one time, to try and spark a conversation. It was kind of the big game around the school, trying to get Erin to come out of her shell. She had been there one full semester but no one had yet been able to really reach her. As I approached her, I paused, catching one of her solo conversations to her mirror.

"No, I can't let you peek." she whispered to her reflection. She then paused as if to listen. "What do you mean why!? It's the Girls' locker room stupid!... Look, I know we are twins, and that we can not help being able to look through each other's eyes, but come on, you're a boy!..." she shook her head. "The answer is no, Eric! Deal with it!"

With that, she closed her locker, as if she were hanging up on someone, and walked away, oblivious to my presence.

"Her twin brother can see through her eyes!?" I thought, feeling slightly disturbed by what I had just witnessed, "No wonder she keeps her head down all the time. It's so she doesn't accidentally give him a 'cheap thrill'." I shivered at the thought of having to go through life like that. "I wonder if there's anything I could do to help."

So what do I do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Try to talk to Erin about it.

*Noteb*
2. Ask my sister for help.

*Noteb*
3. Inform a teacher.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/892230-Meet-the-Stranger