*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/1051217-Football-Game-pt1-By-Lone-Ranger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: add a story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Football Game pt.1 By Lone Ranger

    by: TrampleFantasy
Melody was a beautiful woman. She was slim build about 130 lbs., long red hair that framed her models face, long legs and a perky butt. Jake, her husband learned long ago it was useless to argue with her; she usually did what she wanted to anyway. He was used to her ordering him about and usually followed along without complaint.

Today they were going to a football game. They were both avid fans and wouldn’t miss a game for anything. But today Melody was really pissed at Jake. Before the game they did some tailgating and Jake had too much to drink. He was so drunk he could hardly walk, but Melody made him go to the game anyway. She was furious with him for getting into this state and was certain she would make him rue the day before it was over.

She was wearing a tank top in team colors and a loose skirt, skimpy black panties and high-heeled sandals. It was a hot day and Melody was already feeling a bit stressed by the heat. She found it hard to walk on the metal bleachers in her high-heels so she took them off and went barefoot. They climbed up into bleachers up about the next to the top row and sat down awaiting the start of the game. It wasn’t long before Jake slumped down to the next row and laid his head down next to where Melody was sitting went into a drunk’s slumber.

As Melody sat there waiting for the game to start she realized how hard the bleacher seats were. Jake usually brought stadium cushions for them to sit on, but in his drunken stupor he forgot them and in her anger at his drunkenness she didn’t notice that he forgot them. So here she sat on these hard seats with her ass hurting more and more while this fool beside her just laid his head back and smiled at the sky beside her. And besides that is was a hot day and the hot seats were making her ass sweat and getting her panties all wet.

The more she sat there with her ass hurting and him, the cause of it all, just smiling like a fool, the madder she got. She thought she ought to just sit on his stupid face. See how he liked that. I’ll bet he wouldn’t forget the cushions again if she did that. I don’t know what actually set it off. Maybe he just opened his eyes at the wrong moment she was looking at him and smiled a smile that said “so what”, but what ever it was she just got up and straddled his prone form, hiked up her skirt and sat her sweaty ass right on his stupid face!

Jake, even in his drunken state, could suddenly smell her stinky ass as it captured his entire face and his head felt like it was going to explode as her full weight suddenly crashed down on his head threatening to crush it like a grape. He could just barely breathe through his mouth as it peeked out from under her wet panty covered pussy, but her panty covered asshole found a home squarely on his nose. As the earthy smell of her asshole began to pour into his senses, Jake made a feeble attempt to throw her off his face, but her weight was just too much for him and he just gave up and quit struggling and resigned himself to just lay there and endure the very heavy ass squashing his whole face and head and smell her rather aromatic ass. He couldn’t believe how hot it was in her ass.

Melody squirmed a little to get comfortable on his face and then just sat there enjoying having something to sit on besides those hard bleachers. She didn’t give much thought to what it must smell like for Jake, besides she couldn’t imagine how strong it smelled. She was just concerned with how good it felt.

She was going to get up in a minute or two, just as soon as she taught him a lesson, but just then the team game out onto the field and she began to bounce around on his face as she cheered them on. Then the game started and she became more interested in that than Jake’s face.

As the game wore on she soon forgot all about getting off of Jake’s face and she continued to bounce and squirm all over it as she cheered and yelled for her team. The only thing she thought about Jake’s face was to make sure he could breathe. Either through his mouth peeking out from her panties or if she moved forward and placed her asshole right on Jake’s mouth and he breathed through his nose nestled in the crack of her sweaty panty covered ass.

Jake suffered terribly as Melody bounced and wriggled all over his face. One minute he was sucking air from her wet pussy and the next minute he was trying to suck air from her ass pressing down on his mouth with all her weight.

Then something happened. On the field they broke through the line and were running for a touchdown. The crowd leapt to their feet and Melody did too, but she still couldn’t see over the tall people in front of her, so without a thought to Jake she stepped up on his face in her dirty bare feet.

Jake didn’t know what was worse her sitting on his face with her smelly ass or standing full weight on it with her dirty bare feet. At least it was a change. Then he found out what was worse as she began to jump up and down on Jake’s helpless face as they scored a touchdown. Melody never thought once of the face she was jumping on, she was so excited about the touchdown. Finally she settled down and just stood there on his face. As Jake opened his mouth to breathe her foot just kind of settled down into it and she stood in his open mouth with her dirty bare foot. Jake could taste her sweaty, dirty bare foot as he sucked in much needed air.

Finally after the extra point, Melody stepped down from Jake’s face, but he didn’t get much respite as she replaced her foot with her smelly ass as she once again took her seat on his sore face.

So it was for the whole first quarter. Melody continued you use his face as a stadium seat and smear her hot ass all over his face as she squirmed around. Whenever something exciting happened she jumped up and stood on his face or jumped up and down on it. Not once did she think about Jake suffering beneath her. She accepted him as nothing more than her seat a long time ago and that what seats are for. But suffer Jake did as her hot smelly ass was constantly in his face smashing and grinding away. Except when she leapt up onto his face and stood there with her hot, dirty, bare feet. Her ass never did get to smell any better, but he started to get used to it as he spent more time in there.

Jake’s ability to anything about this was down to nil. Maybe if he’d put up more fight at first he would have stood a chance of getting her off. But now any chance of that was long gone. He was barely conscience from the beating his face was taking. His face was sat on, bounced on, smashed, squashed, stepped on, stood on, and jumped on till he was barely conscience and there was nothing he could do about it. And yet he didn’t pass out he just endured it all.

Behind Melody and to her left was Jill. She was beautiful enough and had the figure of a model. She had long curly black hair that fell down over her shoulders. She was tall and statuesque and made to look even taller in the 4” spike-heeled sandals she was wearing. She was wearing a loose skirt and blouse in matching team colors and a thong instead of panties. Jill was fascinated by what she saw going on in front of her. Her ass was sore too from sitting on the hard bleachers and she envied Melody for her soft seat and was determined to get in on some of that action.

During the quarter break Jill tapped Melody on the shoulder and said she wanted to get by to go down to the refreshment stand. Melody said sure and stood up still stradeling Jake to let her by. Jill then stepped squarely in Jake’s face with her spike-heeled sandals as she made her way by. Then she stopped, still standing on Jake’s face, and asked Melody if she could get her something from the refreshment stand. Melody’s face lit up and she said sure I could use something to drink and began digging around in her purse for some money. Jill waited patiently still standing in Jake’s face only she brought her other foot up and stood right on his face with both feet. Her spike heels digging into Jake’s cheek something awful. He would have screamed out if Jill had not been standing right on his mouth with one foot. Melody, after quite a while of digging, finally found the money and gave it to Jill. She stepped down off of Jake’s face and made her way to the refreshment stand.

You have the following choices:

1. continue the stoy

2. next story

*Noteb*
3. next story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/1051217-Football-Game-pt1-By-Lone-Ranger