*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hilary your sister....
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643185-Shrunk-And-Played-With-At-Home/cid/1740695-Hilary-your-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1643185
you are the only boy in your house, and you get shrunk but don't worry you can't die.....
This choice: Hilary your sister....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hilary your sister....

    by: GSTfan302
Standing in front of you and towering over your tiny shrunken body like a goddess, is you very own eldest sister, Hilary. She has your mom's beauty: the bright blonde hair reaching down to her shoulder blades, the long legs she likes to show off well in either shorts or mini skirts, slim body with nicely curved hips, large F-sized breasts, and a sexy, beautiful face. Sure, she's your sister and it does seem quite wrong to consider her as sexy, but the fact of the matter is that she's hot. Now that she looks so big, all the glory of her beautiful body is magnetized to perfection. Goddess is the perfect world to describe her. She must have just woken up, because she's still in her pajamas: some really short black shorts and a white tank top (which barely fits her, by the way).

You can't help but stare up in awe of your goddess-like sister and wonder why she's even in your room. She looking down at your bed, but her blue eyes haven't spotted you yet. You wonder if you want her to spot you. At six feet tall and with your shrunken height of three inches, she looks like she's close to 150 feet tall to you! But you clearly need help. You're three inches tall! You can't survive on your own. Like it or not, you need someone's help and it rather be family, right? You leap off your pillow and run across the bed, hoping to get her attention. Running across the cushy, thick surface of the blanket feels like trying to run across a giant trampoline.

"That's weird. Mom said Matt was still sleeping. Where could he be? I need..." But her powerful, yet still feminine and sexy voice cuts her whisper short with her eyes spot you! Her blue eyes widen and her mouth drops. At three inches, it's still easy for her to tell that you're a shrunken human and not a bug. Which is good. Not many of your sisters like bugs. "Matt?"

You stop where you are and jump up and down, waving your arms. "Yes, it's me. Hilary, help me!"

Hillary reaches down for you. You stop jumping and tense up upon seeing such a massive hand coming for you. It puts fear in your heart, but you try to tell yourself that she's your sister. She'll help you. She has to.

The giant hand wraps around you, allowing only you arms, shoulders, and head to poke out of the fist. The grip is firm, but not painful. The firmness is actually more comfortable. For one, you know she won't drop you this way, and two, her hands are soft and warm. The rest of your body is completely wrapped up in her hand. She lifts you up to her beautiful and still disbelieving face. Again she asks, "Matt, is that really you?"

"Yes, it's me!" you yell, not sure what volume you need your voice to be for her to hear you.

"But how did you shrink?"

"I have no idea. Maybe...maybe it has something to do with the pill Mom gave me last night."

"You think Mom would really do something like that on purpose?"

"I have no idea. She's been acting so crazy since Dad left. Please, Hilary, if there's anything you can do to help me."

"I don't know what I can do." Suddenly, a huge grin forms on her mouth and she looks at you quite wickedly.

Her look causes you to quiver in her hand. "H-Hilary, wh-why are y-you looking at m-me like th-that?"

"We're going to my room first and..."

The familiar but now giant voice of your mom asks from behind Hilary, "Hilary, what are you doing in her?"

"Nothing Mom, just looking for Matt is all, but he's not here."

It seems your Mother really did shrink you on purpose and is now looking for you. Hilary knows if she wants her own fun with you, she'll have to hide you, but where to hide a tiny three inch young man?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GSTfan302 (UN: gtsfan302 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643185-Shrunk-And-Played-With-At-Home/cid/1740695-Hilary-your-sister