*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1646527-The-Dark-Machine/cid/841725-Custom-Characters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1646527
Can you escape the Illithid city? This is an epic tale in the Dungeons & Dragons setting.
This choice: Custom Character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Custom Characters

    by: Slaad11
Not sold on the six original chraracters? Just add your own!

Please be sure that the character's back story is in 2nd person narrative and answers the following questions:
1. How where you captured by the Illithid?
2. Do have any or all of your memories? (Illithid often wipe your mind before making you a slave)
3. If you don't remember your name, what is your nickname?
4. Were you or are you a thrall? (Under direct puppet-like mind control)
5. Are you waiting to have your brain devoured, or have they found a use for you?
6. What is your current situation and what possibilities are there for escape?

I will make room for new characters if these slots are filled. After you add one, I will change the selection and chapter titles to reflect your new character.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Add a new character

*Noteb*
2. Add a new character

*Noteb*
3. Add a new character

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slaad11 (UN: slaad11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slaad11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1646527-The-Dark-Machine/cid/841725-Custom-Characters