*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gray
  2. Male!
  3. First off....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1208234-Gray
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1649450
Characters from the anime/manga Fairy Tail shrink!
This choice: Gray  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gray

    by: Chill
It was a normal day at the guild Fairy Tail. All the members were to their usual shananigans and mischiefs. Natsu and Gajeel were locked in combat, while Erza forcefuly separated them both. The result of her action caused a chain reactions of fights all across the guild.
Natsu and Gajeel continued their fierce dogfight, while Lucy and Wendy ran for their lives, Erza equipping her Knight Armor, and the rest of the members at each others throats.
The only two people not fighting were Gray and Juvia. Juvia keeping quiet to herself was blushing intensely from sitting next to Gray. "What do I do," Juvia thought to herself, "Gray-sama hasn't made a move since I meet him. Maybe he is telling me that I should make the move?"
Gray keeping to himself did not notice the blushing Juvia. "Man there just like animals!" He said as he started to unbutton his shirt. At that moment Juvia leaned towards Gray's shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?" He said as he push Juvia back. Both Lucy and Erza notice Gray's action and were now paying close attention to him.
"Well ..." Juvia said as she stuttered on her own words, "Is that Gray-sama I ... lo .... lov-"
"If you're going to say something then say it straightout," at that moment everyone at the guild remained silent and paid attention to the scene. Juvia remained quiet with tears forming at her eyes. Gray annoyed by the scene left the guild in distress.
As Gray walked home, taking the usual route, he turned a corner into an alley. Suddenly, a blue light surrounded him and he is environment started to grow in size. He then stopped at the size of 1 inch tall. He turned around and saw ...

You have the following choices:

1. Juvia

*Noteb*
2. Lucy

3. Erza

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chill (UN: chill15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1208234-Gray