*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Confession and Decision
  2. Gray
  3. Male!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1210631-Confession-and-Decision
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1649450
Characters from the anime/manga Fairy Tail shrink!
This choice: Juvia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Confession and Decision

    by: Chill
Gray looked up at the towering figure before him and saw a devastated tearful Juvia. "What the-" Gray said but was interrupted as Juvia kneeled down and picked him up.
"Forgive me Gray-sama, but I have to know," Juvia said in a heartbroken tone. With that she placed Gray on the opening of her top and dropped him in. Immediately, Gray produced a huge nose-bleed that started to stain Juvia's milky colored shirt. "Gray-sama what's wrong!?" Juvia asked in shock.
"Nothing I just had a ...," Gray hesitated to come up with an excuse, "... a ... a random aneurysm that's all."
"Okay," Juvia said as she continued walking with a confused look on her face.

She continued to walk to the Fairy Hills dorm, however, every step she took caused her breasts to bounce up and down which increased Gray's nose bleed by ten times. Gray forbore himself to cuddle between the two soft, warm, and milkiny pillows of lust.

Finally Juvia arrived at the dorm's front gate and she sprinted quickly leaving dust clouds behind her. She arrived at her room, slammed the door, locked it, and took a quick breath. She looked down at her cleavage and slowly plucked Gray out. His face was as red as a tomato and his eyes were spinning spirals. She gently placed Gray down on her elegant white bed and stood in front of him. "Gray-sama," Juvia said slowly as she gently poked Gray with her index finger. Gray unconscious by the recent event, was dreaming of himself being smushed between Juvia's sm- "GRAY-SAMA!" yelled Juvia, awakening Gray and hitting himself on Juvia's finger.

He rolled in pain until he slowly stood up. "Gray-sama are you al-"

"Silence," said Gray in a cold tone. "Why did you do this to me Juvia?" Juvia remained silent as she looked down to the ground. "Answer me!"

"It's because I lo ... lov .. lov-"

"Forget it," Gray interrupted Juvia before she could confess to him, " If you're not going to tell me the truth, then it should be better if I should leave." Suddenly, Juvia broke into tears that rained down like rivers. Gray stood silent and observed Juvia. His emotions battling each other he then ...

You have the following choices:

1. Appologized to Juva and decides to make it up for her

*Noteb*
2. Gets pissed off and decides to leave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chill (UN: chill15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1210631-Confession-and-Decision