*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erza the exterminator
  2. Natsu
  3. Male!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1213345-Erza-the-exterminator
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1649450
Characters from the anime/manga Fairy Tail shrink!
This choice: Erza  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Erza the exterminator

    by: teniko
"E~Erza?!" Natsu cried out, gazing up at the goddess above him. He swallowed hard and stepped back, "She grew too!" His logic came into play again as Erza stepped threw the door.
"Natsu?" She stated, looking around the room. "Thought he came through here..." she sighed breifly before walking towards the request board, narrowly missing Natsu as she focused her gaze on the requests at hand.

While Erza glazed over the requests, a fired up dragon slayer wandered to her feet,
"Hey!" He screamed up "Erza! Watch where your walking!" His screams were ignored as the red head ripped a request from the board. Her earing shone breifly in the light as she turned to walk away.

"Hm...?" She murmered, glancing down towards Natsu with a straight face. To her, it was a little dot that seemed to be jumping about alot. A shiver ran down her spine, "I hate bugs..." she coldly muttered, giving a quick stomp with her iron clad boots. Not checking to see if it was dead, she continued on her path.

The poor dragon slayer lay in Erza's cruel wake,
"So that's why ~ there's no bugs in Fairy tail" He lay on the ground for a few minutes, trying to recover from the harsh stomp, looking for fire. Yet his hope slowly smoldered away as Erza returned.
"Perhaps it's time to do another S class quest... or have a break..." she looked sternly at the ground, the bug she stomped on before was hard to spot when it lay still. She shivered again, thinking about it crawling over her. "Wait... is it still alive?" She bends over to poke it with her harsh metal clad finger.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She takes a closer look

2. She thinks it's dead and leaves it

3. She takes some stress out on the 'bug'

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1213345-Erza-the-exterminator