*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exploring the new world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650868-Vitual-Possession-Gone-Hollywood/cid/844281-Exploring-the-new-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650868
A story about a Computer Virus Possessing an Actress.
Chapter #1

Exploring the new world

    by: tony00hop
After a very fun and exciting time you had being created at the top-secret research facility from the first story (Virtual takeover /Female possession). You have found an escape route from the research computers to any electronic device in the world, which could be attached to the Internet. The humans are so pre occupied these days, you think. As you enter a coffee shop terminal via there phone lines, you pause to look up the latest headlines. “Local media star Paris-, Brittany Spea-, Jessica Bie- in talks to make-, Ashley Ju-,” what is wrong with people today? You thought after downloading every headline in the world. When Humans first created government, and royalties. Kings were the most idolized creatures on the planet, and then came presidents. Now with the new technology they are nothing, not even queens and First ladies are soot out. The general population is now idolizing celebrities, if I break it down more importantly female celebrities. If I am to become fully functional as a bridge for viral life, I must take on one of there bodies. But Which one?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650868-Vitual-Possession-Gone-Hollywood/cid/844281-Exploring-the-new-world