*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the model
  2. Clover, Sam, Alex
  3. Let get Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1628975-the-model
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: slender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the model

    by: Unknown
On a sunny morning in Beverly Hills the spies went on a morning jog. "Isn't great to be thin?" said Clover. "Yeah it sure is" said Alex. "Come on girls lets go another 30 minutes." said Sam. Then a pink convertable pulled up next to the spies with a gorgeous woman in it. "You girls look fit would you like to do some modeling, I'm a model myself and I also recruit young, pretty, THIN girls to model some clothes, act, or do photoshoots. So what do you say?" said the Gorgeous woman. "Yes" all 3 shouted. "I'm Betty Bridget Wonders by the way, come on and hop in." The 3 spies got in a Betty drove them to a modeling agency. There the spies saw other thin girls there all getting dressed up for a photoshoot. Betty went to the spies and said" Clover you'll be on the runway, Sam you'll do a photo shoot, Alex you'll do a commercial. Alex noticed a veggie tray and went to pick up celery. Betty slapped it outof her hands and said "Don't eat anything we don't want you getting fat....yet" "What was that" said Alex. "Nothing" replied Betty "okay lets get started." The 3 spies went to their assignments and strutted their stuff. Sam was being photographed but with each picture though she felt...heavier. Clover walked down the runway modeling a bikini and with each step she felt slower. Alex was doing a commericial that she was told nothing about just to stand there in her jogging outfit and hold some sports drink. With each passing second Alex felt tingly.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the girls slowly gain

2. the girls don't gain just tingle

*Noteb*
3. the girls totally fatten up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1628975-the-model