*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The hostesses daughter
  2. Pool party
  3. Clover, Sam, Alex
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1807955-The-hostesses-daughter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: Sam and Cindy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The hostesses daughter

    by: HedgeOvrlrd
As Sam sees her teammates waddle too their assigned locations, Sammy goes looking for Cindy; she waddles around the grounds searching for the hostess she wasn't use to her new heavy body, she felt herself jiggle with every footstep she took she was feeling really uncomfortable with her new girth. Sam was not having any luck finding Cindy, Sam asks some of the guests If they knew where Cindy was but they were too busy partying and too snobby to tell her.

Sam was getting exhausted carrying her hefty body around the party grounds, so she heads inside to rest her legs. Sam sees a group of teens playing cards they see her and waves her over, Sam points too herself the leader gets up and starts to stride over to the redhead "Hello there, I haven't seen here before sweetheart. The names Serena FA-TASS!" The girl tells Sam, "By any chance, are you related to Cindy FA-Tass Serena?" Sam asks Serena. Serena smiles "yes Sam she's my mother, why are you asking?" Serena asked the redhead curiously, Sam thought of a convincing lie "well Serena, I am a big fan of your mothers work" Sam blushes, making Serena giggle. "Sam do you want to meet her?" Serena asks the redhead "yes please" she says nervously.

The two young women go upstairs to see the master bed room to see Serena's mother "now Sam there's a few ground rules you need to follow before meeting my mother..."

You have the following choices:

1. Serena tells Sam the ground rule

*Noteb*
2. Sam thinks she has idea how to act around Cindy

*Noteb*
3. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HedgeOvrlrd (UN: benz02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1807955-The-hostesses-daughter