*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. obese
  2. Clover, Sam, Alex
  3. Let get Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1822531-obese
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: obese  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

obese

    by: Unknown
The girls waddled through the mall each weighing 400 pounds each scarfing down a massive high calorie snack. Clover was wearing a mini skirt a torqouise tank top showing a deep long cleavage with her gigantic jiggling breasts nearly spilling out with each heavy step her fat ridden legs took, while wolfing down an entire ham leg. Sam was wearing a yellow sun dress showing off her watermelon sized tits and so tight on her you could see her belly button through the dress, she was carrying with her fat flabby arms a popcorn bowl over filled with icecream she was practically inhaling it. Alex was wearing short shorts with her colossol ass cheeks hanging out and a tshirt tied in a knot just beneath her soft bouncing melonlike breasts with her behemoth belly hanging out, she was gorging herself on a whole cheesecake. The girls were at the mall to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. buy clothes

*Noteb*
2. hang out with other bbw

3. eat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1822531-obese