*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your individual!
  2. Your type of character:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657617-Teenage-Weight-Gain/cid/855032-Choose-your-individual
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1657617
Teenage boys gain weight, realistically!
This choice: Gay  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Choose your individual!

    by: Samsmith92samsmith
Name: Mathew Tyler
Age: 15
Height: 5'4
Weight: 9 stone 2 lbs (130lbs)
Hair: Short brown hair
Skin:Tan/pale
Brief bio: Mathew, or Matt/Matty as he is known by his friends, is a fairly outgoing 15 year old boy who although accepting of his sexually is not public about it, close friends know. At the average height for his age he has a average build with an average amount of flab on it, going about an inch over his trousers when seated. Although he is not "fat" he is regularity talking about how fat he is when ever the top can arise, be it in the changing rooms in P.E. or the school canteen for example. He is an avid gamer.

__

Name: Micheal Smith
Age: 16
Height: 5'5
Weight: 7 stone 5 lbs (105lbs)
Hair: Dark Brown, Mid length
Skin:Pale
Brief bio:Micheal, or Mike is the best friend of Matty. Although less outgoing that his best friend he is by no means shy, often making sarcastic comments. Mike is also average height for his age but very skinny with it and hates it. Openly gay and very slightly effeminate he is one of few who knows that his best friend is gay, although not broached the subject he goes on "take one to know one" basis with the obvious signs. Extremely turned on by slightly chubby guys he finds his best friend very attractive but never makes any sort of a move to not to ruin there friendship.

__

Name: Jordan White
Age: 17
Height: 5'8
Weight: 10 stone (140lbs)
Hair: flat blond
Skin: Tanned
Brief bio: Jordan is an accepting gay despite not publicly. Well built he is a member of the school football (soccer) team and the rugby team. He can often be found at the gym with his mates, and hanging around in town and on street corners making a nuisance of him self. The americans would consider him a "jock" but those who don't like him consider him to be a chav.

__

Name: Zayne
Age: 18
Height: 5'9
Weight: 9 stone 7 lbs (136lbs)
Hair: Brown skater (mid length)
Skin: Pale
Brief bio: Zayne is extremely fit from all his time skateboarding with his friends. Bunks lessons he hates at school, P.E. and Maths for example, and spends them uptown or down the woods. Since he sprained his wrist his mum confiscated his skateboard until it was fixed, this has caused the slim build zayne has to start gaining a couple of pounds of flab and more to come... as he spends his free time sitting on his arse as his freinds skate eating or eating in front of the TV or XBOX. Explore his sexuality in the story...


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mathew Tyler

2. Micheal Smith

*Noteb*
3. Jordan White

4. Zayne

*Noteb*
5. None of these: More!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Samsmith92samsmith (UN: samsmith92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Samsmith92samsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657617-Teenage-Weight-Gain/cid/855032-Choose-your-individual