*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661797-Furry-City/cid/862224-The-Beginning
by Zipzap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1661797
A city full of giant Furrys and you are the only tiny human! 100k Views! <3
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Zipzap
You have coming home from a long walk, just too train yourself for a Marathon. You have sweat a lot and the first thing you do is too take a big gulp out of your water bottle in the kitchen, well a gulp wasn't enough for you, so you drink the whole bottle empty. So while you drink your bottle empty, you walk slowly too your room too take a nap from your hard walk. You lay down in your soft bed with the bottle in your hand and you going to sleep immediately.

So after some hours of sleeping, you are going too wake up. You getting up and you are a little bit dizzy from the nap, you are moaning sleepy as you recognized that things have been changed...
You are staying in the middle of a jungle... This must be a dream after all you think. So you decide too take your way through the jungle.
Time past and you don't know where you are. What a weird dream you think too yourself, but everything seems so real... But isn't a dream always like this?

Finally you can see more light in front of you. This must be the end of this jungle, so you rush forward right into the flashing light.
And before you can say "HOLYMOLY" you are standing on a giant, flat stone. In front of you are two giant flip flops and in it two giant, black, hairy feet's.
You look up and see a human like skunk girl. You got feared for a second but after all you think its just a dream. She seems so big, that u must be about 5 inch small, so she didn't noticed you yet. Her short green skirt looks perfect with her also green tank top.

In a far distance you can hear a rumble coming closer. Its coming from your left and you gonna take a look of course. You gonna see how a giantess fox girl is coming down the street. She is wearing red sneakers with white stripes on it and a sport suite in red with white stripes too. She is walking closer too the skunk girl as you decide too....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zipzap (UN: oposum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zipzap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661797-Furry-City/cid/862224-The-Beginning