*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choices
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661797-Furry-City/cid/864996-Choices
by Zipzap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1661797
A city full of giant Furrys and you are the only tiny human! 100k Views! <3
This choice: Wait and see what happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Choices

    by: Zipzap
You decided too wait, so the Fox Girl reaches the Skunk Girl. They start too talk too each other about too go too the Gym, you figured out that the name of the Skunk Girl "Elia" is and the Fox is called "Cinda". Both of them are waiting a Dragoness called "Santia" which always needs more time then other people.
After several Minutes, you can see a Dragoness coming and crossing the street. She seems hot, maybe because she is totally red, but she is also wearing tight Jeans and a white shirt. She didn't wearing any shoes, she is walking with barefeets.
"Santia, finally u made it" shouts Elia and waves too her.
"Yeah... finally... we just waiting since HOURS..." says Cinda, which looks very annoyed.
"I'm so sorry. I just forgot the time again." while she is walking over too the girls. You imideatly recognize, that she is bigger then the skunk and the fox. Well that dosn't really change anything from your size afterall. Now Santia, the Dragoness is standing right in front of you, too your left is Cinda the Fox girl and too you'r right is Elia, the Skunk Girl.
"Santia, do you have a clock or something like that in your House?"
"Sure we have, but i just forgot too look at it. And thats why i forgot the time. I already said i'm sorry. " with a sad face she is looking down too you. She freeze for a second when she sees you.
"Look at this!" she is bowing down too you and pick you up.
"What is it?" she opens her hand and you can see the eyes of each girl, starring at you.
"What kind of little creature is that?"
"I'm Josh..." you said a little bit frightend.
"It can speak! Hey little guy."
"Ask him what he is, and where he is coming from..."
"Ok... what are you and where are you coming from?"
"I just heard what she said. I'm a Human and well... i don't know how do i get here, i just fallen asleep and know iam in your hands..."
"Human? Thats sounds weird, but hey, i can take care of you."
"NO, i gonna take care of him, i just found him."
"What about me?" All the Girls want too take care of you, so they start too discuss about you.
"HEYYY GIRLS!!!!" They stop too discuss and listen too you.
"How about, i gonna make a choice who is gonna care me arround."
"That's sounds good."
"Ok."
"Fine...."
"So i wan't too...."

You have the following choices:

1. ...go with the Fox Girl.

*Noteb*
2. ...go with the Skunk Girl.

3. ...go with the Dragoness.

*Noteb*
4. ...that anyone take care of you.

*Noteb*
5. SHUT UP!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zipzap (UN: oposum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zipzap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661797-Furry-City/cid/864996-Choices