*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. on the way out
  2. the under ground castle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1663653-The-Old-Days/cid/867900-on-the-way-out
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1663653
A girl is trying to get her aunt to talk about her past.
This choice: getting out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

on the way out

    by: Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N)
i was shocked by the man's reaction that i wanted to know why is he treating me like that, but i couldn't help my feelings towards him and in the same time i couldn't help my anger and the feeling of rejection i felt. i felt insulted by his words, i am not used to welcomed in any place. because of his disrespect i went directly to the main entrance to leave, but then i saw something weird on the way out, in the main entrance the door was decorated by carved human heads, some of them i felt i know. that made me realize i wasn't just in an underground castle but also in a beast's house. many questions came to my mind but the only thing i remember is thinking whether i actually met the master of that place or he was just a prisoner inside.............
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) (UN: rhmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1663653-The-Old-Days/cid/867900-on-the-way-out