*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/2785829-Change-himself-into-an-attractive-woman-of-abou
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664181
A person receives the power to manipulate reality and uses it for revenge.
This choice: Change himself into an attractive woman of about 21 years old.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Change himself into an attractive woman of abou...

    by: rosenheimer
"All right then..." Joe muttered to himself, looking to see if anyone was around, "Let's see if I'm crazy...Power, I wish to be twenty-one years old again and a woman!"

With a flash, the years melted off of Joe's body, his arms and legs thickening as muscles replaced the tired flesh that had hung lumpy there moments before. His scalp tickled as new hair burst forth from long dead follicles and it grows longer. He felt an enormous amount of energy swell up inside him, making him want to move, to run, to do anything. The feeling was amazing, he hadn't felt like this in decades! The light faded and Joe looked down at himself in awe. Gone was the decrepit body of a failure, now there was only the body of a young woman who was ready to take the world by storm...Only dressed in beggar's clothing.

"Uh, yeah. Got to fix that. Power, I want to have clothing more appropriate for my age and gender!" Joe exclaimed, and in another flash the rags that he had been forced to wear for so long vanished.

You have the following choices:

1. more about the woman he became

2. something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/2785829-Change-himself-into-an-attractive-woman-of-abou