*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/897765-Create-Your-Own-Character
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664181
A person receives the power to manipulate reality and uses it for revenge.
This choice: Create Your Own Character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Create Your Own Character

    by: rosenheimer
I was sitting on my working place in the support office of an international software company. I again heard this strange female voice calling me by my name and was wondering, if my college sitting next to me had just said something, but he swears he didn't say any word…
I thought I might be crazy hearing strange voice but then I said aloud: "Yes"
And then the unimaginenable happened, because what the voice had told became true, within a second I felt two female boobs on my chest and my hair was long. And my hand, which was slender now reached between my legs to find what was there- or what was no longer there!
"Shit" I shrieked out very loud in a high pitched voice. My college now got attention, because on my desk was now sitting a young lady instead of the man I was used to be. And I was wearing the very same clothing then before…
"Adapt clothing and reality" I spoke out and my wish came true, which means I was wearing woman's clothing now and my college felt normal, that I always had been a young lady!
"Crazy" I thought and slowly began to understand how my new power is working….
I decided to take advantage of my new gained power and rushed to the toilets. I wanted to enter the men's room, but then I realized that at the moment I couldn't or shouldn't do that!
So I went into the ladies restroom and stared into the mirror. My new reflection was very nice, I had a good female figure, nice long blond hair and a very pretty face!
I lost in starring at this beautiful woman, but then I felt strange down there. First of all I thought this comes from my arousal, but the simple reason was that I needed to pee!
"Give me back my dick for that reason" was my wish, which fulfilled within a second…
So I ducked into the stall, made sure, that the door was closed and locked and did my business standing up like a man…
After that I had to pull back my panties, which were changed into a female style by my wish from earlier. But with having the dick, they were very uncomfortable.
"Give me back my boxers!" I wished and wearing them it was ok. I left the toilet again and went back to my working place and went on with my support cases.
No problems occurred, I only found out that my name was now Marla instead of Mark, but this was ok and the rest of day went by very fast.
My shift ended at 6 in the evening and I went out ot the office to my car, which was still the same like before and I entered and drove away.
Normally I would pick up my wife, but ….

You have the following choices:

1. change your mind

2. change gender again

3. continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/897765-Create-Your-Own-Character