*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kelly Peters
  2. Who has discovered the power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/958416-Kelly-Peters
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664181
A person receives the power to manipulate reality and uses it for revenge.
This choice: Kelly Peters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kelly Peters

    by: Unknown
Kelly awoke bleary eyed. The alarm clock was blaring at her. It was noon, and she had to get up to get ready for work in a few hours. She lay there in bed a moment, thinking, trying to remember last night. She knew she'd been to work, and after that, she probably ended up at Jack's Bar, drowning her sorrows in a few pints of beer. Since no one was here with her, that meant she left the bar without some slobbering drunk pawing on her.

Looking over at the nightstand beside the bed, she sees the bottle of unlabeled pills there, taunting her. The pain killers weren't meant for her, she didn't know whose they actually were, but they helped her get through the days in a relatively pain-free manner. Taking a couple of them in her hand, she paused for a moment, trying to find the strength to resist taking them. "Dammit all, I need these, and I deserve them after all that's happened to me." she said to herself, rationalizing her decision to take the illicit medicine. Before she could pop them into her mouth, a loud voice sounds throughout the room, frightening her. "Kelly Peters! You have been chosen to receive a gift of incredible power. You now have the ability to alter reality, to make of it what you will. Use it wisely....

Recovering from her terror at the unknown voice, she realizes she now faces a question and a decision. "Was it for real? What should I do first?"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/958416-Kelly-Peters